WanderWithWonder.com welcomes writer pitches that fit our editorial needs. Please read the information below before pitching your ideas to us.
Read Before Pitching
Wander With Wonder is an online food, wine, and travel magazine sharing authentic luxury experiences that make visitors say “wow.”
We need original writing, photography, and/or video that captures wow moments from your adventures…around the world or across the street™.
Do not pitch articles for the NEWS section or for PRODUCT REVIEWS.
Word length for articles is between 750 and 1500 words. We will consider longer articles if the subject warrants it. Every article must include at least five photos. We prefer your own photos, but they must be high quality. If you don’t have your own high quality photos, we will take press photos that you get from the public relations office/visitors bureau/press office. We do not take any photos that you have downloaded from other sites or social media sites.
Payment varies. All articles include an author byline, photo, short bio, website link, and social media links.
We claim First Worldwide Electronic Rights. WanderWithWonder retains the right to reprint articles in ebook format and to use the article and photos to promote the article and the website in general via social media channels.
Reprints are considered.
How To Pitch
- DO NOT SEND COMPLETE MANUSCRIPTS. Do not include any attachments with your pitches. DO NOT PITCH SPONSORED POSTS.
- Send a short pitch in the body of an email that includes:
- The proposed first paragraph of the story
- A paragraph or two outlining the complete article idea
- Whether you have already made the trip (if, so, indicate if it was a sponsored trip or press trip) or dates you plan to travel
- Types of photos available
- Links to published clips
- Put PITCH: Topic in the subject line of your email.
- Send your pitch via email to email@example.com.
- If you haven’t heard back in 30 days, feel free to email again.