Susan has been speaking to audiences about food, wine, travel, writing, and social media for more than two decades. She has a list of suggested speaking topics or can work with you to develop the ideal presentation for your group.
Neighborhood Salon Series
Conversations & Libations with Susan Lanier-Graham, founder of Wander With Wonder.
Book Susan for an evening of inspiration, insight & conversation
In ages past, travelers came together at the end of the day to share stories, drinks, good food, and companionship. In that tradition, these salons would feature conversations about travel and culture while imbibing in local libations. World wanderer and journalist Susan Lanier-Graham leads each salon.
Salons are a great value-add for your community, business, hotel, cruise, or event. Our discussions, in a lounge- or library-style setting, encourage discussion. In a world where people seek ways to connect with others, this is an ideal opportunity to make those connections. Salons are best for about 20 guests.
Travel Speaking Topics
If you have a group or gathering and want expert advice, an entertaining speaker, and the knowledge from a journalist and world traveler, contact us for details on how Susan can help guide your group with great food, wine, travel, or writing topics.
- Travel Wow Moments and How to Create Your Own
- Top Secrets to the Best Hotel Amenities and How to Create Your Own Luxury Hotel Experiences
- 7 Stellar Secrets to Spa Like a Pro
- Chardonnay, Cabernet, Rosé—Oh My! An Unintimidating Wine Primer
- Culture, Customs and Cuisine: Navigating Restaurants Around the World
- The 7 Most Catastrophic Press Trip Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (with 25 Best Tips for Success)
- Working with Bloggers, Journalists and Influencers—and How to Know the Difference
- Sizzling Strategies for Organizing Press Materials—and How to Always Find What You Need Fast
- Research for Writers
- And More…
- “Wow Moments on Rivers and Rails” — Travel Leaders Rivers & Rails Presentation with Rocky Mountaineer and Viking River Cruises, Detroit, September 2018
- “Wow Moments on Rivers and Rails” — Travel Leaders Rivers & Rails Presentation with Rocky Mountaineer and Viking River Cruises, Minneapolis, August 2018
- “Publishing in 2016: Food, Wine & Travel Writing in a Changing World” — International Food, Wine & Travel Writers Association, National Conference, San Diego, October 2016
- “Lessons Learned: Conversations with Renowned Wine Leaders” — International Wine Tourism Conference, Barcelona, Spain, April 2016
- “Creating a Luxury Wine Experience” — International Wine Tourism Conference, Champagne, France, April 2015