We love to connect with readers and audiences and share our adventures and those wow moments. Here are some of the ways you can bring our wonder to your audiences.
Advertise With Wander
We specialize in creating custom experiences to bring brand awareness to our readers and your potential customers. Some examples include:
- Creating sponsored online content
- Writing sponsored guidebooks or articles
- Developing social media campaigns on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Periscope or more, featuring travel chats, tweets, posts and giveaways
- Creating customized advertising
- Creating customized tours or presentations
- Affiliate links or programs
- We can create a campaign just for you
If you want to know more about working with Wander With Wonder, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out a few of our current and past partnerships here.
We Can Speak at Your Event
Susan has been speaking to audiences about food, wine, travel, writing, and social media for more than two decades. She has a list of suggested speaking topics or can work with you to develop the ideal presentation for your group. Suggested topics include:
- Travel Wow Moments and How to Create Your Own
- Top Secrets to the Best Hotel Amenities and How to Create Your Own Luxury Hotel Experiences
- 7 Stellar Secrets to Spa Like a Pro
- Chardonnay, Cabernet, Rosé—Oh My! An Unintimidating Wine Primer
- Culture, Customs and Cuisine: Navigating Restaurants Around the World
- The 7 Most Catastrophic Press Trip Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (with 25 Best Tips for Success)
- Working with Bloggers, Journalists and Influencers—and How to Know the Difference
- Sizzling Strategies for Organizing Press Materials—and How to Always Find What You Need Fast
- Research for Writers
- And More…
Check this page for Susan’s past and current speaking engagements. For more information or to schedule Susan as a speaker, email email@example.com.
Write For Us
Wander With Wonder welcomes contributions from writers. Please see our writer guidelines here before submitting.
“Susan is a joy to work and travel with and is a complete and total professional. I’ve hosted her on numerous press trips and have always been impressed with her professionalism and strong writing skills. She is always one of the first writers I think of when a client requests a story. She has never disappointed.” —Donna Smith, Donna Smith International Public Relations
“Susan is an excellent travel writer, performs timely follow-up and creates interesting stories that readers love. She is a delight to host on trips and events.” —Doug MacKenzie, Director of Media Relations, VisitPhoenix
“Susan is an exceptional writer who knows how to seek out unique content and valuable information that will engage her readers. In a group setting, she is a team player and always interested in helping out her colleagues. I have traveled with her to numerous destinations and am always impressed with her positive attitude and energetic response to try new things. Whether hiring Susan as a writer, pitching story ideas and destinations to her, or simply traveling with her as a colleague, Susan is the consummate professional.” —Ramsey Qubein, travel writer and correspondent for Northstar Travel Media