Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is delighted to announce that Fairmont Grand Del Mar, a preeminent hotel on the U.S. West Coast, has joined the luxury hotel operator's global family of hotels and resorts. The highly regarded resort is the newest member of a distinctive hotel collection that includes flagship landmarks such as Fairmont San Francisco, The Plaza in New York and The Savoy in London; AAA Five Diamond properties Fairmont Mayakoba in Mexico's Riviera Maya and Fairmont Scottsdale Princess; and other notable California hotels including Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, Santa Monica and Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.
Named TripAdvisor's #1 Luxury Hotel in California in 2014 and a Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Hotel for the fourth consecutive year, Fairmont Grand Del Mar is the ultimate retreat. This California haven offers an extensive list of reasons to visit, including:
- 249 elegantly decorated guestrooms, including thirty-one sumptuous suites
- A 21,000-square-foot spa, which received a Five Star rating from Forbes Travel Guide in 2015
- An 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed golf course and clubhouse
- Six food and beverage venues including Addison, the resort's Forbes Travel Guide Five Star rated signature restaurant
- A state-of-the-art fitness center, four swimming pools, two outdoor tennis courts
- 27,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 10,000-square-foot ballroom, ideal for both large and small scale events
The property is perfectly suited to San Diego's warm climate and outdoor lifestyle, featuring Spanish and French influences and a design reflecting the Mediterranean style of famed American resort architect Addison Mizner. Exotic style can be found throughout the colorful property, with graceful arched doorways, rotundas, vibrant tile, wood-beamed ceilings, ornate stone and wrought-iron accents, decorative columns, parquet flooring and gracious verandas. Set amidst the Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve, the unmatched architecture is a seamless integration of buildings, décor and picturesque landscaping.
To celebrate, we are pleased to present an introductory offer that includes luxury overnight accommodations; daily breakfast for two in the comfort of your guestroom or at Amaya (value of up to $50 per day); and complimentary valet parking. The package is available until Thursday, December 31, 2015 and starts at $495 USD per night. Celebration Packagefor more information.