As we move closer to Christmas, I'm celebrating with 12 Days of Christmas cocktails. Be sure to follow along with my 12 Days of Christmas Cocktails on Wander.
On the fifth day of Christmas, I sipped a White Chocolate Peppermint Martini thanks to a recipe from Sonoma Syrup Company. Sonoma Syrup Company makes artisan infused simple syrups, extracts, and mixers. They use all-natural ingredients, so you avoid that chemical aftertaste.
Creating the White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- 1.5 oz Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz creme de cacao (clear/white)
- 1 oz Half & Half
- .5 oz Sonoma Syrup Peppermint Simple Syrup
- White chocolate syrup and crushed peppermints to garnish
- Rim the edge of a martini glass with white chocolate syrup, and then dip it into crushed peppermint candies or crushed candy canes.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker, then add the white chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, Half & Half, and Sonoma Syrup Peppermint Simple Syrup to the shaker.
- Shake until chilled and strain into the prepared martini glass.