As the big night quickly approaches, Sofitel New York, the Official Hotel Partner for the 72nd annual Tony Awards, invites guests and its Broadway neighbors to celebrate the people and stories that bring Broadway theater to life. The stylish Midtown hotel with a decidedly French accent will transport guests to the early days of theater with a show stopping Tony Awards Suite and will grant access and entry to the most lauded Tony Awards events with a larger-than-life $100K Tony Awards Package to benefit the Broadway League & The American Theatre Wing.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $109.99Was: $219.99
Situated in a luxury Terrace Suite with breathtaking views of Manhattan’s skyline, the Tony Awards Suite boasts memorabilia and Tony-themed amenities that spotlight the evolution of Broadway and the character it has brought to New York City. Amenities include a Tony song book, award-winning scripts, opening number photography, programs, invitations, Playbills from 1960 and beyond, and more. The suite is available for booking through July 15, 2018. Rates start at $2,000 per night.
Guests who book the $100K Tony Awards Package will spend seven nights, June 4-11, 2018, in the exclusive Tony Awards Suite. Upon booking, Sofitel New York will make a $50,000 donation to the Broadway League & The American Theatre Wing. The package also includes:
- Two tickets to the Tony Awards Honors Cocktail on June 4, 2018 at Sofitel New York
- Two VIP tickets to the 2018 Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 10, 2018
- Styling by the renowned Christian Siriano for a red carpet debut
- Hair and makeup by Nomi Beauty
- Two tickets to the Official Tony Awards Gala and After Party
- Two House Seats for three 2018 Tony-nominated performances of your choosing
The $100K Tony Awards Package is valid for booking through May 25, 2018. Reservations can be made Monday-Friday by calling 212-782-3013 or by emailing Daniel.Harpaz@sofitel.com.
Elite Tony Awards packages and experiences
Le Club AccorHotels members are also privy to Elite Tony Awards packages and experiences. From 20,000 rewards points, members can book any of the following packages with the option of adding a night in a Superior Room and breakfast at Gaby Brasserie:
- The Ultimate Broadway Experience, including two tickets to the Tony Honors Cocktail at Sofitel New York on June 4, 2018 and two tickets to see Hello Dolly at the Shubert Theater.
- The 72nd Annual Tony Awards Ceremony & Gala Experience, including a welcome cocktail, professional hair and makeup to ready for a walk on the red carpet, and two VIP tickets to the Tony Awards ceremony at Radio City Music Hall and Gala event at the Plaza Hotel with roundtrip limousine service.
“We are excited to be able to share moments and pieces of Tony Awards history with our partners, Sofitel New York; and to give fans from around the globe the opportunity to join us on Broadway’s biggest night!,” said Heather Hitchens, President and CEO of the American Theatre Wing and Charlotte St. Martin, President of The Broadway League.
The 72nd Annual Tony Awards, hosted by Sara Bareilles and Josh Groban, will air live on CBS on Sunday, June 10, 2018. The Tony Awards are presented by the Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing. For more information on the Tony Awards, please visit www.TonyAwards.com.
About Sofitel New York
Sofitel New York, part of AccorHotels group, is a stylish Midtown hotel with a decidedly French accent in its contemporary décor, sophisticated artwork, brasserie cuisine and cosmopolitan service. It features 398 guest rooms, including 52 suites; function space that serves small-to-mid-sized events; and an outstanding restaurant, Gaby Brasserie Française. Sofitel New York is ideally located at 45 West 44th Street, affording easy access to Fifth Avenue and the Times Square Theater District. For reservations, call 212-354-8844 or visit www.sofitel-new-york.com/.
Sofitel New York is the Official Hotel Partner of the 2018 Tony Awards.
This post is shared as a courtesy! If you are interested in partnering with Wander With Wonder for coverage of an upcoming event or opportunity please contact us.