VIP Headliners will celebrate three days Under the Electric Sky May 18 – 20 with an elevated experience at North America’s largest and most anticipated dance music festival, Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) Las Vegas, with a variety of exclusive offerings. Fans from around the world will explore new viewing areas, engage in exciting activities, energize to keep dancing all night long, and enjoy exclusive amenities to create the ultimate festival experience.
For the first time in EDC Las Vegas history, kineticFIELD will host a splash pool complete with floaties and lifeguards to keep fans cool and safe. The Gypsy Shrine will also adorn Headliners with their famous glitter and jewel bar to create custom, electrifying looks.
Full VIP areas will allow VIP Headliners the best vantage points at four of EDC Las Vegas’ stages, including kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS, neonGARDEN and quantumVALLEY which will feature a variety of food options, activations and fully-stocked bars. In addition, dedicated VIP dance areas will be available at cosmicMEADOW as in years past, as well as bassPOD and wasteLAND – which is new to the festival this year. neonGARDEN and quantumVALLEY will both have dedicated VIP entrances, allowing the best vantage point for trance, house and techno fans to see their favorite artists.
Additional VIP amenities include:
- Complimentary Beats & Breakfast at kineticFIELD every morning from 4 to 5:30 a.m.
- Charging Stations
- Complimentary Hookah Lounge at neonGARDEN
- VIP mobile charging lockers available for 1, 2 or 3-day rental at circuitGROUNDS and quantumVALLEY
- Dedicated VIP Festival Entrance
- Dedicated Gourmet Food Trucks
- EDC Unity Wall – share your message of love
- Dedicated VIP fast-pass lanes for various carnival rides located in GA
- Giant Jenga, Pool Table, Ping-Pong, Connect Four, Chess and more
- Kandi Making Station
- Complimentary Oxygen Bar
- The Gypsy Shrine – Complimentary Beauty Bar
- VIP Ball Pit at kineticFIELD
- Water Refill Stations
For a full list of VIP amenities and to purchase VIP tickets, visit the EDC Las Vegas VIP website. For more information and to stay up to date with current announcements surrounding EDC Las Vegas, visit edclasvegas.com.
This post is shared as a courtesy! If you are interested in partnering with Wander With Wonder for coverage of an upcoming event or opportunity please contact us.