It’s music to our ears as The Camby, located in the heart of Phoenix’s Biltmore neighborhood, announces its new partnership with Musical Instrument Museum (MIM), a world-class museum in Phoenix that proudly displays more than 6,500 instruments collected from around the globe. Perfectly situated inside The Camby, The Bees Knees is a modern cocktail lounge that reaches back to the true classics and one of the first destinations where MIM’s instruments are on display outside of the museum. A collection of harmonicas and two accordions from MIM are displayed on the walls of The Bees Knees blending seamlessly with the lounge’s cutting-edge style and statement-making designs by renowned Stonehill & Taylor.
In celebration of the MIM partnership, The Bees Knees recently launched its weekly Jam Session to give hotel guests and locals alike the opportunity to sing and perform. Jam Session at The Bees Knees takes place every Tuesday from 7:30 to 11 p.m. and is hosted by Korbe Canida, an indie folk/rock singer, songwriter and musician from Phoenix. Guests enjoy live music by local musicians and even take the mic to perform, sing or play their own instruments. Menu standouts including House Sweet & Spicy Pickles, Ahi Tuna Crudo, and flatbreads make it easy to indulge in The Bees Knees’ small plates while sipping signature cocktails like the namesake Bees Knees made with honey straight from the bar’s own honeycomb displayed in a glass case.
Guests and locals can make a stay out of it and book The Camby’s Exactly Like Nothing Else package, which includes:
- Two nights in the luxurious Camby Presidential suite
- Two general admission passes to discover global musical cultures at MIM
- Two general admission passes to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West, the national historic landmark and Wright’s winter home nestled in the desert foothills of the McDowell Mountains
- $200 dining credit to enjoy The Camby’s signature restaurant, Artizen, Crafted American Kitchen & Bar and The Bees Knees
- Personal shopping experience with Saks Fifth Avenue
- Luxury car rental with choice of a Lamborghini for an additional $500
The package begins at $3,499 (plus tax) and requires a two-night minimum stay. Based on availability and black-out dates apply.