As the temps in Arizona keep getting higher, the deals at the state's resorts continue with some pretty sweet Arizona summer staycation deals. I continue my roundup of my favorite Arizona staycations today with CopperWynd Resort & Club in Fountain Hills.
CopperWynd Resort & Club, Fountain Hills
I visited CopperWynd Resort & Club in Fountain Hills this past week and was blown away by the amazing views. For the summer, CopperWynd is offering a “Some Like It Hotter” deal that showcases the resort's leisure and fitness activities.
The resort has two beautiful swimming pools (one is a lap pool) with some of the most breathtaking views around. There are nine lighted tennis courts and clinics from the pros at the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Clinics. The new fitness center is filled with new hi-tech Precor equipment that impressed my husband enough that he took time out of his day off to spend an hour there.
The Spa at CopperWynd was a lovely treasure. The newly renovated space is relaxing and calm. I had the signature Amethyst Awakening Massage that gave me much needed time to unwind.
Foodies will enjoy Flourish restaurant, lounge and wine bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The New American food is served with flare and the views just don't stop.
The “Some Like It Hotter” summer staycation deal, available now through September 1, 2016 for just $159/night, includes:
- King or Queen Room with terrace and views of Four Peaks mountains
- $25 dining credit
- Access to all resort amenities including two swimming pools, outdoor whirlpool, nine lighted tennis courts, access to fitness center with spin and yoga studios, daily fitness classes, and men's and women's steam and whirlpool
- Package does not include the nightly resort fee, taxes, or gratuities
There are also two add-ons you can select to make your stay extra special:
- Pamper Package, $89 per person add-on
- Choice of 60-minute Amethyst Awakening Massage or Amethyst Awakening Facial
- Paraffin Hand & Treatment or Illuminating Eye Treatment
- Price excludes 20% gratuity and taxes
- Ultimate Fyt-X, $20 per person add-on
- Signature high-intensity training class OR
- Sunrise yoga on the lawn
CopperWynd Resort & Club is carved into the McDowell Mountains above the town of Fountain Hills, perched on a ridge between Scottsdale and the open Sonoran desert. The boutique resort provides a quiet respite just a few minutes outside Scottsdale. For reservations and information, visit www.copperwynd.com.