Forget spring-cleaning and do something more fun and relaxing—sprucing up your beauty routine! We reached out to our local spa and beauty contacts to find out the best spring spa deals here in the Valley.
Ocotillo Village Spa
4200 S. Alma School Road, Chandler
Ongoing Spa Deal: Ocotillo Village Spa in Chandler offers their Monday Madness promotion, which allows you to receive three mini-spa treatments, including express facial, reflexology, scalp massage, foot scrub, polish change, or thermal hair styling for $40. The 45-minute treat is a great midday pick-me-up to start your week!
Rejuvena Health & Aesthetics
9977 N. 95th Street, Ste. 101, Scottsdale
March Spring Deal: Rejuvena Health & Aesthetics in Scottsdale offers The Green with Envy Facial, 1-hour treatment, $125. “The Green With Envy facial is a unique blend of matcha green tea powder, blue-green algae and fresh lime. This glorious facial will revitalize and refresh any skin type from dry and sun-damaged to oily and acne prone. The treatment also includes a microdermabrasion, extractions, and a custom mask made specifically for you, as well as a complimentary consultation.”
MD Skin Lounge
18251 N. Pima Road, Ste. 125, Scottsdale
Spring Deals in March: There are several spring deals at MD Skin Lounge in Scottsdale, including:
- Dare to Bare: Purchase five laser hair removal treatments, receive one free treatment and a free Colorescience Sunforgettable brush ($60 value). The Sunforgettable mineral sunscreen brush is a must-have for Arizona beauties. It’s water resistant, broad spectrum UVA/UVB, perfectly portable and offers sheer, natural-looking coverage.
- Rejuvenate and Hydrate: Purchase a TNS Essential Serum (all-in-one rejuvenating serum), receive a free travel size SkinMedica HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator ($45 value).
- Filler Frenzy: Purchase two syringes of Voluma ($850 each) and receive one syringe of Juvederm ($500 value).
VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho
6850 E. Main St., Scottsdale
Spring spa deals through May: “Idyllic Arizona temperatures inspire heavenly spa services with the focus on cool, calm and collected. Treat yourself to some wonderful specials at VH Spa for Vitality + Health through May, in addition to their ongoing deals. This results-oriented spa inside the iconic Hotel Valley Ho in Downtown Scottsdale offers relaxing lounges, saunas, a high-tech fitness center and movement studio, access to the hotel’s two pools, and complimentary valet parking for all spa guests.”
- LomiLomi Massage
90 Minutes | $150 | Regular Price $185Cast off and retreat to a private isle of serenity with this Hawaiian-style massage featuring smooth, wave-like strokes and tropical aromatherapy. A sunny citrus foot exfoliation completes the journey as you drift into complete relaxation.
- Nature Facial
60 Minutes | $85 | Regular Price $125This fresh-as-a-daisy facial features spearmint, arctic berries and omega fatty acids, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles while boosting collagen and elastin for a naturally replenished appearance. A touch of cool marble around the eyes works wonders for reducing puffiness and inflammation.
- Cool Breeze Mani + Pedi
90 Minutes | $75 | Regular Price $100Tiptoe through the tulips with a thoroughly refreshing nail service featuring the cooling benefits of peppermint, spearmint and thyme. Experience petal-soft skin and choose from a bouquet of spring colors by Morgan Taylor that will have you looking in full bloom.
- MOJO WEEK | APRIL 11-17
Save up to 50% off April 11-17 during Mojo Week. Choose from some of VH Spa’s most popular treatments, including 60-minute massages or facials for $60 (normally $125), 90-minute massages for $90 (normally $185), and the Hi/Lo Deluxe Nail Service for $75 (normally $110).
7000 E. Mayo Blvd., Ste. 101, Phoenix
4332 N. Wells Fargo Ave., Ste. 200, Scottsdale
Spring Spa Deal: Get the ultimate Hollywood facial at Beautif-EYE Studios in March! Oxygen facial with plumping, hydrating eye and lip treatment. Just $69 (regularly $130)!
Beautif-Eye Studios is treating eyelash extension customers this month, too. Purchase a full set of extensions and receive 50% off at your first fill.
And, Beautif-EYE's entire Brow Line is buy one, get one at 25% off in March. Treat yourself to a new brow pencil, highlighter, brow duo powder or brow gel.
Village Square at Dana Park Shopping Center, 1822 S. Val Vista Drive, Suite 103, Mesa
5410 E. High Street, Building 5, Suite 111, Phoenix
March Monthly Specials at Fuchsia Spa include:
- Massage or Facial for first-time guests is $59 or choose both for $99.
- It's like Heaven(ly Bliss) includes a relaxing back massage, dry exfoliation and masque, foot scrub, hydrating hand treatment, invigorating Arctic Stone face massage and a Magic Scalp Massage with aromatherapy. $105 ($30 for members) and includes a $20 coupon for future service of $45 or more.
- Fuchsia Fabulous Facial offers 75 minutes of hands-on treatment with 3 masques (2 treatments and 1 exfoliation), a Hot Tottie Hand treatment and the Fiji Scalp treatment, topped with an arm and hand massage. $145 ($60 for members).
- Seasonal Pedi: Watermelon begins with a warm foot soak follwed by an exfoliating watermelon sugar scrub. Then, get your mails trimmed and shaped, calluses removed and a moisturizing paraffin treatment. End with a shea butter massage. Includes a Lucky Leprechaun drink (Madori, Coconut Malibu Rum and Pineapple juice). $49 ($44 for members).