It's Spring Training time in Arizona! Here are some great deals on three of my favorite resorts for your Spring Training getaway in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
FireSky Resort & Spa in Scottsdale
A boutique resort in the bustling Old Town Scottsdale district with 204 guest rooms overlooking a lush Mediterranean-inspired lagoon, sandy beach pool and winding pathways lined with lush tropical landscaping.
- The 7th Inning Stretch Package – starting from $319/night for stays March 1-31, 2016. Includes overnight accommodations, flight of local Arizona beers and bar snacks to enjoy at Taggia Bar, and 20 percent off food at Taggia with Spring Training ticket stub. For reservations, visit http://www.fireskyresort.comor call (800) 528-7867 and request rate code “PBAS.”
Kimpton’s Hotel Palomar Phoenix in Downtown Phoenix
An urban retreat that strikes the balance between the energy of the city and Arizona's laid-back lifestyle, the 242-room hotel features modern interior touches, artistic energy and views of the surrounding city and mountains. Sun-seekers and cocktail enthusiasts can get their fix at the hotel’s third-floor pool deck LUSTRE Rooftop Bar.
- The Rounding 2nd Second Base Package – Starting from $229/night for stays March 1-31, 2016, includes deluxe accommodations for two, two cold beers, and house-made peanuts served at Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails. Complimentary perks including daily morning coffee and tea service, hosted evening social hour with wine service in the Living Room from 5pm until 6pm daily, access to the adjacent EOS Fitness, and complimentary PUBLIC Bikes rentals to cruise around downtown. Kimpton Karma Rewards members will also enjoy free wireless internet access. For reservations, visit www.hotelpalomar-phoenix.com and request rate code RTWOB.
Royal Palms Resort and Spa, A Destination Hotel in Phoenix/Scottsdale
Located at the foot of the iconic Camelback Mountain, the 119-room luxury resort combines the gracious sophistication of a Mediterranean villa with the intimacy and privacy of a secluded retreat, not found anywhere else in Arizona.
- The Home Run – Starting from $524/night (after free night is applied) for stays March 1-31, 2016, includes “stay three nights, get the fourth night free” promotion for luxury accommodations, one $25 T. Cook's dining credit, and two $25 Alvadora Spa credits.*Based on availability. Must reserve four consecutive nights. Credits are not valid on alcohol, taxes or gratuities. Each Alvadora Spa credit is valid on one 50 minute or more treatments only. Blackout dates and restrictions apply. Not combine-able with other discounts. Nightly resort and parking fees additional. Other restrictions may apply. Regular cancellation policy applies.
- Triple Play – Starting from $509/night for stays March 1-31, 2016, includes three nights of luxury accommodations, one $50 Alvadora Spa credit, and one $50 T. Cook’s dining credit.*Based on availability. Must reserve three consecutive nights. T. Cook's dining credit cannot be applied toward alcohol. Alvadora Spa credit valid toward regularly-priced 50 minute treatments or longer. Cannot be combined with existing or group reservations. Nightly resort and parking fees additional. Other restrictions may apply. Normal cancellation policy applies.
- Double Play – Starting from $599/night for stays March 1-31, 2016, includes two nights of luxury accommodations, one $25 T. Cook’s dining credit, and two $25 Alvadora Spa credits. *Blackout dates may apply. Valid for travel through May 31, 2016. Receive Spa credits on regularly priced treatments and cannot be combined. Spa and dining credit on a per stay basis. Daily parking & nightly resort fee additional. Normal cancellation policy applies.
For reservations, visit online at http://www.royalpalmshotel.com/.