Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London has launched a fitness program to help guests feel fab before the holly jolly season starts. Ruben Tabares, strength and conditioning coach to the stars, has partnered with Margo Marrone, founder of The Organic Pharmacy, to offer The City Luxe Boot Camp, a one-day program designed to kick-start a detox and exercise regimen guests can carry on at home.
Guests begin The City Luxe Boot Camp by enjoying breakfast with Ruben Tabares, followed by a personalized workout session at his exclusive Wellbeing Fitness Suite. By the end of the day, guests will feel rejuvenated and ready to continue their health journey at home, using a tailored fitness program and The Organic Pharmacy Ten Day Detox kit provided for them.
Priced at GBP 550, The City Luxe Boot Camp includes:
- Ruben’s wellness breakfast
- 60 minute training session with Ruben including guidance for a well-balanced diet bespoke to the individual
- Use of the luxurious fitness facilities, heat and water oasis
- Departure with The Organic Pharmacy Ten Day Detox which includes: detox kit, detox cellulite body oil, skin brush, re-sculpting body gel, a programme of exercise and nutritional plan to further continue the cleansing and toning process
- Return visit post ten day detox to celebrate one’s achievement with a complimentary 50 minute massage at award-winning The Spa at Mandarin Oriental London
- Sharing the same holistic approach, Ruben and The Organic Pharmacy believe that improving the inside is equally, if not more important than shaping the outside.
The Organic Pharmacy founder, Margo Marrone, says: ‘I’m thrilled to now be working with Ruben on The City Luxe Boot Camp at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London. This programme brings all our wisdom together to promote a cleaner way of living for everyone.”
Group sessions are also available. For bookings or more information, contact our fitness team directly on + 44 (0) 20 7838 9888 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.