Thirsty Lion Gastropub and Grill, located at Tempe Marketplace and Scottsdale Fashion Square, has unveiled new fall items and hearty dishes made with fresh, seasonal ingredients such as kale and fennel sausage. The gastro-pub also has two new fall-inspired cocktails, including a Pear Martini with Absolute Pear Vodka and pear puree. Diners can then top off their Thirsty Lion experience by enjoying a slice of Caramel Apple Cheesecake. The festive fall menu will run through early December.
Savory Fall Menu Items
- Pomegranate, Spinach and Pancetta Salad: Fresh pomegranate, candied pecans, spinach and radicchio, pomegranate vinaigrette and macadamia nut crusted goat cheese.
- Fennel Sausage and Sundried Tomato Pizza: Fennel sausage, roasted yellow peppers, caramelized onions, sun dried tomatoes, eggplant, toasted fennel seed, fresh herbs, red pepper flakes, extra virgin olive oil, goat cheese crumbles, roma tomato sauce and four cheese blend
- Black Cherry BBQ Pork Tenderloin: Apple brine marinated and grilled with ginger black cherry BBQ glaze. Served with white cheddar mashed potatoes and bacon sautéed brussel sprouts.
- Seared Atlantic Sea Scallops: Flash seared with braised Tuscan kale. Jasmine rice, fresh thyme and Meyer lemon beurre blanc
- Pan Seared Shishito Peppers: Sautéed in olive oil with fresh lemon and kosher salt. Served with chipotle aioli dipping sauce
- Bulleit Rye Old Fashioned: Bulleit Rye, Angostura Bitters, soda, sugar, orange, and cherry
- Pear Martini: Absolute Pear Vodka, triple sec, pear puree, sweet and sour, and simple syrup
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake: Cinnamon graham cracker & pecan crust, brandy glazed Granny Smith apples, Meyers’s Rum caramel sauce and whipped cream
2000 East Rio Salado Parkway suite 1041