Knott’s Scary Farm, the largest, most haunted experience in Southern California, has unveiled a new spine-chilling maze and more for its 43rd annual event. The notorious event returns for 24 horrifying nights September 24 – October 31 and features 11 mazes, three Scare Zones, two live action packed shows, five Skeleton Key Rooms, and a thousand monsters lurking in the fog. Whatever you’re imagining, it’s here…at Knott’s Scary Farm.
[fancy_header3 variation=”purple”]What's new for 2015[/fancy_header3]
- Escape the icy grasp of the chilling Snow Queen in The Dead of Winter. Backed by with a ravenous beastly army of resurrected Viking warriors, she is hellbent on avenging her beloved family’s murder, and preys upon any unsuspecting visitors who foolishly enter the borders of her icy domain.
- Elvira, the legendary Mistress of the Dark, returns to Knott’s Scary Farm in a spectacular all-new show, Elvira’s Asylum, featuring insane levels music, dance and comedy.
[fancy_header3 variation=”purple”]Returning attractions for 2015[/fancy_header3]
- Back by overwhelming demand, guests can enlist to fight the zombie apocalypse in an all-out war against the undead in the interactive experience, Special Ops: Infected – Patient Zero. In 2015, the highly sought-after attraction will include more blood thirsty zombies, twice the amount of challenging missions, brand new high-tech laser guns.
- The twisted tale of the Tooth Fairy returns with the addition of a gruesomely interactive Skeleton Key room and new horrifying ending.
- Deadly howls and a full blood moon mark your impending doom as Werewolves take over the crime stricken town, in the return of Gunslinger’s Grave: A Blood Moon Rises.
[fancy_header3 variation=”purple”]Knott's Spooky Farm[/fancy_header3]
This fall, Knott's Berry Farm will debut an all-new, expanded daytime family friendly Halloween event, Knott's Spooky Farm.
The inaugural Knott's Spooky Farm event, a park wide daytime, non-scare celebration for kids ages 3-11, takes place weekends in October starting October 3 through Halloween Day. Knott's Berry Farm invites families to join in on the Halloween fun with all new experiences in Ghost Town, Boardwalk, Fiesta Village and Camp Snoopy. The special limited-time entertainment serves up live entertainment, hands on activities, a costume contest, and more.
You can find out more about the pioneering event, including mazes, throughout the month of August via the #ScaryFarm on the Knott’s Scary Farm Facebook page and @KnottsScaryFarm on Twitter. Stay tuned for big news on August 26 during the third annual Knott’s Scary Farm Announcement Event.