Playa Vida is a welcoming beach-front rental home in Rocky Point (Puerto Peñasco), Mexico on the Sea of Cortez, about 4 hours south of Phoenix. It's a beautiful oasis in a gated community just feet from the water on the pristine Los Conchas Beach.
I recently shared some of the great things you'll find when you stay at Playa Vida during a 9-minute radio interview for The Travel Planners Radio Show on the Global American Broadcasting Satellite Network with Kevin and Sue McCarthy. Click on the link below to hear my conversation with Kevin and Sue about Playa Vida.
Facts about Playa Vida:
- 4-bedroom home, each with full bath
- Two of the suites face the water and open to the beach
- Large inner courtyard with barbecue
- Beautiful great room opening to beach
- Includes all linens, kitchen appliances, cookware, dishes (you just bring your groceries)
- Free wi-fi and cable television
- Inside a gated community with 24-hour guard
- Approximately 5 minutes from downtown Rocky Point, a quaint fishing village with shopping and restaurants
- 4 hours from Phoenix via the small crossing at Lukeville, Arizona
I can't wait for my return visit in January!
To find out more about Playa Vida or book your own stay, check it out online at http://www.beachplayavida.com
For more information on the Travel Planners Radio Show, visit http://www.kevinandsuetravel.com.